Pages

Sunday 28 June 2015

Have you ever cheated items in Minecraft before?

On Friday night I played Minecraft on my friend’s house. We loaded our old world and I saw a big a difference. One of the the difference was the arrows to the village and the arrows to the mine. There were at least 3 arrows to the mine and 1 arrow to the follow to get to the village.

After that my friend and I cheated 3 wither skulls to create the Wither. I went to the Nether and set up the boss. I called my friend and defeated the boss. My friend wanted to hit the boss he thought we would get 2 nether stars. A nether star is an item used to create the beacon. A beacon is an another item the gives you power ups like speed.

Then my friend and I cheated again some eye of enders to find the ender portal. When I found it, my friend teleported to me to kill another boss called, the Enderdragon. When we almost killed it, my mum came and I went home.

I hope my friend can kill the Enderdragon himself because it is hard to kill it if you don’t have good armour.

We are learning to understand and identify language features.
I know I can do this when I can write in past tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment