Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Best Day When I Was Going To New Zealand


The Best Day When I Was Going To New Zealand

Last April My Family and I were having a vacation to Auckland, New Zealand. We had a lunch on the airplane while waiting. It was the best day and I was little bit sad because I left my cousins behind .

First we entered the airplane . We took our seat and ate lunch. After I ate lunch I watched a action movie for about 2 hours and 25 minutes. The movie was about a man who needs to save a princess for 45 hours or the princess will get killed. It was the worst time of day .Do you like going to an airplane?  7120 people travelled to New Zealand last April .


After that we took our enormous bags out of the plane. After we reached Auckland, we went to the house of mums friend and I ate some ice cream .The ice cream was very cold and very yummy .Then after 1 hour we had chicken for dinner .The chicken was very, very, very, yummy and tasty. Do you like eating chicken ?


When I was at home I was very, very, very happy and had the best day of my life .

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a good journey to New Zealand. I love both chicken and ice-cream. You are lucky to have that all in one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete