Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Are you excited about next Sunday?

On Sunday morning I cooked 4 scrambled eggs. I still used the equipments and ingredients I needed to cook it. I turned on the stove to heat up the frying pan to cook the eggs in. While the frying pan was heating up, I grabbed a big bowl then cracked the eggs with a fork, added in a dash of salt and beat it. I poured the mixture into the heated frying pan and waited for at least one minute for it to cook. Then I transferred the cooked scrambled eggs into a plate.

Next I prepared the clean plates, spoons and forks to set the table for breakfast. After the chicken nuggets that uncle cooked were done, I called mum joyfully. My mum was really lazy because she just woken up from bed.

We ate our breakfast silently. After a while my mum asked my uncle if he wanted coffee. My uncle agreed but he didn't drink it. I had tropical juice because I am not allowed to drink coffee yet.

I can’t wait for next Sunday to come because I really enjoyed cooking and preparing breakfast for my family. Next time I want to make all by myself so that my uncle and my mum would be proud of me.

WALT understand about descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I can add adjectives to my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment