Pages

Saturday 6 June 2015

It's cooking time!

On Saturday night my uncle and I went into the kitchen to cook 2 scrambled eggs. My uncle taught me how to cook it. At first, I thought that it was hard for me to learn how to cook, but I managed to do it.


The first thing I did was to get the oil then put a little into the frying pan. I broke the eggs with a fork but I had to be careful that the shell of the eggs do not fall into the bowl and get cooked with my scrambled eggs. When the frying pan was hot, I put the eggs and waited for at least 5 minutes for it to cook.


Finally, my scrambled eggs was done. I let my uncle and my mum to taste it. My mum said to me, “It is so yummy!” My uncle took some salt and sprinkled a dash onto the eggs. He said the same words that my mum had told me. I felt happy and proud of myself for learning how to cook scrambled eggs.


Then on Sunday night I cooked again but this time it wasn't scrambled eggs. I was craving for fat and juicy hot dogs. The hot dogs were easy to cook because it was just like frying yummy eggs.  When the hot dogs were cooked, I tasted it and I loved it!

The cooking methods were easy because they were just basic cooking technique. I hope I’ll get to cook some more food like chicken and pork because I am now inspired to use my new cooking skills.

WALT understand and use language features.
I know I can do this when I can write change my verbs into past tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment