Pages

Sunday 14 June 2015

Are you good at Minecraft?

On Saturday night I went to my friend’s house to play X-Box. My family and my uncle were with me. First we had some pizza. There were two different kinds of toppings on the pizza. The first pizza had ham and cheese and the second pizza had my favourite toppings, pepperoni. I was happy because there was a pepperoni pizza.

Image result for enchanted iron sword minecraftThen we played Minecraft. My friends and I loaded our previous setting called the old world. When I got inside the world, I was shocked because everything was different. One of the biggest difference was that there was an enchantment table room. An enchantment table is something you can use for upgrading different kinds of weapons such as swords.
Image result for enchanted iron sword minecraft

Soon after, I discovered that I saw a Nether portal. It is a portal that can help you travel to different dimensions like the Nether. I went to the Nether to mine ores so that I can reach level 30 to upgrade my old iron sword. I saw a lot of dangerous enemies like the Ghast. A Ghast can shoot fireballs that are really harmful.

Finally I reached level 30, so I went back to the portal and enchanted my sword. After I enchanted my sword, I became really powerful because the iron sword can destroy a Ghast in one hit. My friends gave me a diamond sword and I enchanted it as well. However the enchantments weren't very good  so I returned it back to him. After that I mined for more ores because I wanted to go up more levels.

Next time I got to my friend’s house. I hope I can reach more levels and make my sword more powerful so that we can fight the big boss, the Wither.

WALT understand and use language features correctly in a recount.
I know I can do this when I can write and maintain past tense throughout my piece of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment