Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

That was such a delicious burger with so many delicious ingredients!

Image result for french fries''
On Sunday the 7th of August, my family let me chose on where we could eat for lunch. I first  suggested Burger King and my family agreed. So we all jumped into the car and started driving to Burger King. While I was looking outside the car, my uncle suddenly said that my mother and him could eat at Noodle Canteen while I eat at Burger King. My mother agreed with the choice of my uncle so we drove at Burger King drive thru and placed my order of a combo meal called, 'The Bomb!' The burger had sweet bacon, sweet melted cheese, delicious cooked patty, tasty burger buns and fried onion rings. The meal came with Sprite, a chocolate sundae and some mouth - watering french fries. I had to eat my meal in the car while we were on the way to Noodle Canteen.

Image result for burger king sundaeHowever, I must say that I did not forget to say a lunch prayer before devouring my scrumptious meal. I started eating the french fries. They were really  delicious that I could eat a mouthful each time but since I wanted to savour the flavour I only ate one at a time. When I finished my french fries, I became very excited to eat the burger. When I took the wrapper out, I could already smell the sweet aroma of the mouth watering burger. I took a bite and I was so delighted with its taste that I wanted to make last longer by chewing it slowly before finally swallowing it. "Mmm….". I felt so happy and contented after consuming my burger. Then I had my sundae which was also nice.  I was so full after drinking my sprite that my tummy felt like it was going to explode!  I thanked my parents for letting me have one of my favourite meals ever.

Sunday was a great day because I got to eat a very delicious meal at Burger King.  My favourite part of my weekend was when I ate the enormous burger and it tasted just the way I loved it!  Next time we have a meal when we're out, I want to try another fast food restaurant besides Burger King because I want to be adventurous with food.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in our recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I add 15 appropriate adjectives to describe my lunch at Burger King.

No comments:

Post a Comment