Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Egg hunting time!

At eleven o'clock on Saturday morning, I decided to play a game called, 'Eggcellent Eggventure' in ROBLOX. I had to log in and remember my password. However I had to find the game first but it was so difficult because there was so many other games. When I found it, I saw there were over a thousand players playing it. There were servers in the game because if there was only one server and more than a thousand players were playing it, it would be crowded. I was so excited when I clicked on play as I couldn't wait to hit for the eggs.

After a couple of seconds, the game finished loading and I was finally in the game. Everything looked new to me. There were about six portals that we could choose but we had to start with the red portal. Since I had already started hunting for eggs, I continued my journey. There were 23 different kinds of eggs to collect before the event ends. I already had about 16 eggs and I tried to find the last lot of eggs. Some of the eggs that I needed had names called, "Heat-Seeking Egg, Tabby Egg and Farmer Egg". I tried to find the Heat-Seeking Egg first because it is supposed to be one of the easiest, yet it was really hard for me to find it because there were other eggs around me.
Image result for Egg

All of a sudden, I found it. I was so excited because it took me a long to find it. When I touched the egg, it flew into the air and I had to not touch the egg before it ran out of fuel. On my first try, I got hit by the egg and it exploded into pieces. I tried to find another Heat-Seeking Egg and it became harder because some other players had already taken it. It took me about five to ten minutes to find another Heat-Seeking Egg. Finally I found it again and when it flew into the air once again, I tried to stay away from it. It took about twenty seconds for the egg to run out of fuel. When it ran out of fuel, I took it and gleaned a badge for getting the Heat-Seeking Egg. After that, I tried to find another egg to try and complete my collection.


Next I found another new egg that I have yet to collect but I had to complete the set tasks before I could have the egg. The egg that I found was called the Farmer Egg! The first task that the farmer gave me was that I had to get his car keys from the top of the parking lot. I went to the blue portal because it was the portal closest to the parking lot. When I reached the top of the parking lot, I searched everywhere for the keys. The keys had camouflaged well with the ground so it took me a while to find it. When I was searching, someone was also looking for the keys. Then I noticed that I was standing right next to it, so I took it and went through the yellow portal to the farmer. The next item that I needed to collect was a crate of eggs. I noticed I had it so I gave it to him and then he told me to get needles from the haystack. I had to find them from two haystacks and the needles were so tiny that it was really hard for me to get. Another play
er asked me how to find it and I told them that they needed to find in the haystack. So he started looking got it as well and when I finally found it, I gave it to the farmer. Then the farmer asked for the sharpeners. I had them so I gave it to him. The last thing that he needed was a rope so I went through the purple portal and found it on the deck. I found it behind a pillar. When I handed him the rope because I knew he would give me the Farmer Egg. I was so excited but I noticed that I had been playing on the computer for a very long time, so I decided to shut down.

Saturday morning was so much fun because I went egg hunting. Next time I play Eggcellent Eggventure, I want to try and find an egg called Tabby Egg and a rare egg called Rainberge Egg. My favourite part when I played Eggcellent Eggventure was when I got the Farmer Egg because I had to complete many tasks to receive the egg. I really enjoy completing tasks to achieve a goal.

We are learning to add descriptive language in our recount. 
I know I can do this when I add appropriate adjectives to describe the game 'Eggcellent Eggventure'.

No comments:

Post a Comment