Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

This chicken is so delicious!

On Sunday afternoon my family and I went to KFC to have a delicious lunch. We first changed into our going out clothes and I wore my new pair of shoes because I wanted to test if they fit me well. I was very excited! On the way to KFC I saw different kinds of cars. There were vintage ones and new ones! The vintage ones looked so amazing to me since its my first time to see them. We got there sooner since there was a little traffic on the way.

Then I hopped out of the car and I was going to run there but the rain was already pouring down. So we took the umbrella and went inside carefully. My mother was thinking on what to order for the family. She decided to buy six pieces of chicken, one hot steaming burger, two fizzy drinks and two packets of chips. She talked with the cashier to place the order. While I was waiting I felt so hungry because I smelt the aroma of the chicken being cooked behind the counters. It took about five minutes for us to receive our order.
Image result for fried chicken
Next I was ravenous! I quickly washed my hands first with soap so they can be clean. I used the dryer to dry my hands faster. Other people were creating a queue so they can also wash their hands. I went back to the table and I was ready to eat the chicken but we had to pray with a lunch prayer first. Then I took the chicken and ate it slowly. When I chewed I could taste the juiciness of the chicken going down my throat. It was so delicious so I decided to eat it slowly to savour the flavour.

After eating our delicious meal I decided to lean on the chair because I was so full. I was so full that I couldn't move a little bit. I talked with my mother about the delicious food we just ate and about how I was doing at school. I also looked at the other foods that we could buy in KFC next time. One of the foods I found was a dessert called, 'Krushers'. There were about two different kinds of flavours of Krushers. After a couple of minutes my family decided to go back home so we could rest.

Sunday afternoon was a very beautiful day to spend with my family. Next time my family goes to KFC, I want to ask my mum if she could buy the Krushers for me for the dessert next time. My favourite part of the day was eating KFC because I felt its juiciness and deliciousness of the chicken!

We are learning to understand and use the correct language features for a recount.
I know I can do this when I use sequencing words and consistent past tense words in my recount about my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment