Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Time to help clean up the house!

At noon on Sunday, my family and I went to K-Mart to buy a new mini oven and clothes. The lights were very dark so it was hard to find the things that we wanted. We went to the kitchen department to look for a mini oven. There were a lot of mini-ovens. Then saw a picture of a mini oven outside a box. We chose it and it only cost twenty-five dollars.

After that, my family and I decided to go and some lunch. We couldn't decide which restaurant to go to. However since there were three of us, we all voted and Burger King took out the win.
Image result for burgers

We quickly made our order. We ordered chips, burgers and ice creams. We had to wait for a minute for our food to come.

I ate the chips because they were so many and they were small. The burger was humongous. When I was only halfway through eating the burger, I already felt full. I tried to finish the burger but I couldn't so leaned on the seats and ate the ice cream.

Soon we went home to put in or new oven. We cleaned the house except for my mum. I helped by grouping the things together for example healthy things, liquid things and others. My family was so proud of me for helping out.

Next time I help with the cleaning, I want to be even more helpful. I wish I wasn’t so full that I couldn't finish the burger. If mum helped us to clean, we could have finished faster.

We are learning to understand learn about language features.
I know I can do this when I can add appropriate adjectives to my nouns.

No comments:

Post a Comment