Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

Time to save the world!

On Saturday night it was very dark, so dark that I couldn't see anything. We were all very hungry so after I set the food and the plates quickly. After that I called my uncle so that we could start eating.


Then we started eating our delicious food, it was warm rice and hot soup. This was one of my favourite food. I finished very quickly favourite because I ate it all with only one mouthful. I was very full but I was still very thirsty so I took the iced tea from the cold small fridge. I drank it really fast because I was getting really thirsty.I was so full so I went to sit on the couch. I did random things like counting my fingers when I was on the couch because I was very bored.


After a while I played ROBLOX. I had lot of games to choose from and I chose Adventure Rush. I saw a guy named Teapotty when I was playing and I had a lot of fun playing because it was very challenging. Adventure Rush is a game where you are trying to save the world by collecting gems. To collect the gems,you have to jump over metal obstacles. There are also hidden secrets to discover in the game. The hidden secrets are very hard to find. The creator of Adventure Rush, DevBonnie did a very good job hiding the hidden secrets for us.

I had a lot of playing but I wish that I had more time to play. Next time, when I feel bored, I will read a chapter book.

We are learning to understand use descriptive language in my recount.
I know I can do this when I can add appropriate adjectives to the nouns.

No comments:

Post a Comment