Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

What a good party in the holidays!

On Saturday I went to a birthday party. It was my uncle’s mum’s birthday. We cooked yummy chicken for the party. My uncle’s sister also brought a delicious cake and some pizza. Everybody had so much fun at the party. There were lots of different kinds of drinks and foods.
Image result for cute little cat
When I came inside the house for the party, my uncle’s mum wasn't there so we had to wait. People started preparing the food while waiting. I played a game called “Sandbox” so I don’t feel bored.


When my uncle’s mum came, everyone was happy. My mother saw a cute little cat going through the wooden door. It was a stray cat. We wanted the cat out of the house. So we tried to find it but we failed.


After that we started eating the delicious food. Before we knew it, all the food was gone because everyone was hungry. People were having conversations while waiting. Then, it was time to cut the cake and blow the birthday candles. So we sang the happy birthday song then started eating the cake. It was yummy!


The cake was very delicious. The flavour was vanilla and chocolate. I gulped down the drinks because I was very thirsty. Everything in the party was good.

The party was fun but I wished I got to eat the pizza, I didn’t get to eat some because it ran out very fast even if there were three big boxes. Everybody loves pizza!

WALT understand and use descriptive language in my recount.
I know I can do this when I can add 14 appropriate adjectives to describe things and events in my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment