Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Have you ever stayed up late on Friday nights before?

On Friday night my family and I went to KFC for a delicious treat. We ordered rice, spicy chicken and water. After we started eating, my family wanted more rice. They wanted to go home but I told them not to. They told me that they would save more money on food if we went home and had rice.

After that my family ordered three plastic to pack-up our food. We went home with our old red car. On the way home, I saw a lot of of cars. There were red ones, blue ones, white ones and a lot more. When we reached home, my stomach was growling so loudly because I was so hungry.

I rushed into my house opened up the door and quickly set the plates for the chicken and rice and cups for the warm water. When I are the spicy chicken my mouth felt like it was going to combustion. So I drank the warm water quickly but it had no effect.

Image result for chickenWhen we finished eating, my mouth was still burning and I wanted my mouth to be frozen. After that, I watched a movie with my parents in the lounge room. It was an action movie. When the movie finished my parents a romance movie in our bedroom but I didn’t watch it so I stayed in the lounge by myself.

It was 10:45 when I noticed the time and the romance movie ended at the same too. My parents came out and cooked yummy scrambled eggs. The yummy scrambled eggs took three to to five minutes to cook. Then we hungrily ate all of it. The scrambled eggs gave me more energy to stay awake to watch videos. I stayed up until midnight. Finally, I felt sleepy so I crawled to my room and got into my comfortable bed with soft pillows. I was fast asleep.

I had a lot of fun but I didn’t like the spicy chicken because it made me, feel like my mouth was on fire!

WALT understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I can use appropriate adjectives to describe nouns in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment