Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

One perfect birthday party!

On Thursday night we had a party at Carl’s Junior in Glen Innes. It was my friend’s brother’s birthday and my aunt's birthday. Before we entered Carl’s Junior, I noticed that it was becoming windy and dark. I thought it was going to be frosty that night but it wasn’t.


We entered Carl’s Junior and we ordered chips and burgers for dinner. My burger had pickles, steak, cheese and mustard. The chips was made from fresh potatoes.


When we finished eating, my friend bought nachos for dessert. The nachos was kind of spicy but I loved it. Then we got cups for drinks. My friends and I talked about mixing our drinks.


Image result for nachos
I mixed fanta, coca-cola and sprite. It tasted yummy but when I secretly burped it felt really weird. After that we played a game. My friend’s little brother brought a small yellow car to play with. The game was not to touch the yellow car. No one touched it because no one wanted to lose.


Before we left no one sang the happy birthday song. I felt shocked. People were being silent when they were going out for no reason. Some people were also getting more drinks and some people went to the toilet. I was just outside with two or three people waiting for the others.

That night everything was fine. No one was fighting but I didn’t believe how the others took so long doing unnecessary things. I hope we did have more fun like playing more games.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I can add 10 appropriate adjectives to describe nouns in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment