Pages

Monday 4 May 2015

Help! I can't see anything!

Last Sunday I went to my friend’s house for a party. My good friends and my family were all gathered together. I was late for the party because we went to a Chinese restaurant, for a business meeting with our Landlord’s friend. Everything went well so after that we proceeded to the party.


My friends and I played hide and seek in the dark. The person that was “It” had to touch and guess the person. I didn't get to be the tagger even once. After 30 minutes, some of my friends went outside the room to eat some chocolate Easter eggs and drink Mountain Dew. I only had one chocolate and some of my friends had two.

After that my friend and I went back to play in his room. We played “Minecraft P.E.” on our phones. Minecraft is a game where you mine, craft and build beautiful buildings. My friend built a portal and I built a house. We played Minecraft for like an hour and 30 minutes.


Image result for karaokeMy uncle was singing with the karaoke while I was playing. Karaoke is one of our favourite entertainment in the Philippines. My uncle sang a lot of songs and he is good at singing. The Karaoke has more than 1,000 songs to choose from. Anyone who wants to sing a song can choose from the list and enter the number of the song into the system. Then the system will play the song.

The party was fun and nothing went wrong. I felt sad at this party because I was late but I was really happy later on because I played with my friends. Next time I don’t want to be late for the party.

WALT understand and use language features.
I know I can do this when I can add appropriate adjectives to my nouns and add appropriate adverbs to my verbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment