Pages

Saturday 27 February 2016

Have you ever tried to be a leader in biking?

We are learning to understand descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I can add 6 appropriate adjectives to my recount.

At 6pm on Sunday afternoon my mum and my auntie decided to bike on the side walk until 8pm. We all took a bike to ride on. My mum had an orange, my auntie had a pink bike and I had a green bike. We also took our helmets with us.

Image result for bikeImage result for gardenWe chose a  leader to be out at the front and they chose me. They never told me why I was the leader but I think it’s because I am good at looking for bike routes. We only biked on the side walks because it was safe. I had a lot of fun being the leader.

After we biked for thirty minutes, we all went to my mum’s friend’s garden. My mum’s friend allowed us to let us explore their garden. We saw three different types of tree. We saw a mandarin tree, pear tree and an orange tree. It was fun!

Then it was time to go home and we said to my mum’s friend, “Happy Valentine’s Day!” We biked for another hour but after we left my mum’s friend’s house my auntie was now the leader. We arrived back at the house at 8pm, we quickly went inside because it was getting dark. I still had a lot of fun!

Sunday was a fun day because I got to bike with my auntie and my mum. The most fun part of this Sunday was when I was the leader. Next time we go biking , I would like my mum to have a chance of being the leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment