Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

The Best Day I Ever Had Was Going To Church




Last Sunday,my Family and I went to church.The church at St. Marks. We went there to pray and learn more about God or Jesus. Do you like going to  church? That day was the best Sunday.

The priest said to do a little prayer. It was quiet. I prayed for the poor and sick to be safe. The people said their prayer softly and happily.That was my very, very, very important prayer and was the best prayer. Do you like praying for the poor and sick?

After that the priest read the bible and we listened. All of us was very, very, very silent like no one could talk anymore. Are you silent when the priest is reading the bible? Many people are silent when the priest is talking.

When the priest was finished we did shaking hands with other people then all the people get out of the church. It was noisy  when the people got out of the church. I smelt KFC when I was in the car. I smelt KFC because somebody bought KFC. I also told my mum to buy me KFC and I said please because I really, really, really like KFC. Do you like KFC? Then my father bought me to KFC it was really yummy and that scent was the best scent I  ever smelt.

The best part of the day was when  I smelt the KFC and when I was listening to the priest because I learned more about God and Jesus. It was the best Sunday and I was very, very, very happy because I learned more about God and Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment