Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

These beds are huge!

On Sunday afternoon my family and I went to the 2 Dollar shop. We went there using our old, red, speedy car. We went there to buy some stationery. As we were buying stationery, we saw Pizza Hut, so we decided to buy two humongous pizzas after buying the stationery.


We ordered two delicious pepperoni pizza with mozzarella cheese on it. We had to wait ten to fifteen minutes for our order to come. While we were waiting, I went into some of the shops and saw all kinds of things like toys, bingo cards, dresses and car parts. Soon our ordered was ready and I was so excited about eating it.

After we picked up our order, we went back home to eat our delicious, hot pizza. I only got to eat one quarter of the pizza. I also took out a lemon soda from the fridge. It tasted amazing to me but my mum hated it.

Next we went back to our old, speedy red car to go to Harvey Norman. When we got there, I quickly went inside and saw a lot of devices, beds, furnitures and more. We went to the bedding department and there were a lot of big beds, that you could sleep up to five people. We spent a lot of time in the bedding department. After a while, we saw that it was getting late so my family decided that we should go home.

I had lot of fun exploring in bedding department because I got to see different kinds of beds. Next time we go to Harvey Norman, I want to explore the devices and the furniture department to see if there’s something there that I could buy.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I can choose appropriate adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment