Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

Watch out for that ball!

WALT put language features correctly in our writing.

Last Thursday, we played golf in the bottom court. We went there to practise and play golf. Our coach told us to have fun and our teacher also went with us.

Our coach's name is Coach Kanou and he taught us about golf. Before we went golfing, we changed into our P.E gear. It was a green shirt, black shorts and sport shoes.

When we were playing golf, our coach had prepared hola hoops, traffic cones and tennis balls for us to use. Then we had to putt the balls into the hola hoops. They all had a card in them each. We used clubs to putt.

I had a lot of fun and the best part was we played something new and different. I want to learn more golf skills next time we play.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I can put proper nouns correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment