Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Cultural Festival Recount

On Wednesday 18 Of September All children went to the hall for the cultural dance. We went there on 3:20.pm and I was only the boy in my group because I was really early and we had to wait for others.

Our group were called European Fusion. There were 6 groups that need to practice the cultural festival. It took a long time to make our dance perfect and doing all together.

When it was already the cultural festival day I was frightened. We sang first the national  anthem, then we sang the pacific greeting song. When we were still at Room 4, Mrs Towmey let us have our costumes. One group had a different costumes we had a jeans, a red plain shirt and a hat. When we went to the hall my mum was there.

 We sat on the floor and  We sang first the national  anthem, then we sang the pacific greeting song. After we watched the Maori Group danced.

Then the Chinese group danced it was amazing.The Tongan was the next group who need to dance their dance was fantastic. We had a break after the Tongan group we had chips and fizzy drinks. After the break it was our group to dance.

I did my best to do that dance perfect and somebody gave me a chocolate for doing a great dance. Then the American Pop was next group to dance my best friend Dhon was there he also did it properly. The Samoan group was the next group they were the last group to dance on the hall.

 When it was done I went to my mum and she said "You did a great job Tristan" and i said "Thank you" and Dhon's Father took a picture with Ace, Dhon and I.



Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment