Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

Have you ever experienced rolling on a big field?

On Sunday afternoon, my family and I went to Cornwall for fun. We brought ice cream. The flavour was Cookies and Cream, my favourite flavour!  There was a big field so we stayed there. We took fantastic photos. The ice cream was delicious!

After that we saw an enormous cherry blossom trees. They look beautiful so we took a lot of pictures of it. There were so many people who liked the cherry. Some of the people played with frisbees in the park.

Image result for cookies n cream ice creamThen we went back slowly so I could roll down. When I reached the top I was scared to roll down but I was ready. When I rolled down the field, everything moved and turned quickly. I became so dizzy that I felt very confused afterwards. Rolling on the big field was very fun!

I started to walk back up to go back to our shiny red car. I asked if I could roll down again but mum said not to because my clean clothes are going to get dirty. It was fine that I couldn’t roll again because I experienced rolling in a big field already.

Sunday was a very fun day because I rolled on the field, took awesome pictures and ate delicious frozen ice cream with my family. Next time we go to Cornwall park I want to roll on the humongous field two times. I felt so exhausted after rolling on the field but it was a lot of fun.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I can add 10 appropriate adjectives to describe the nouns in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment